Saturday, November 19, 2005

My Birthday


I had a quiet birthday on Wednesday. I got my eyebrows done and then went to work out with Charity. We went and had a beverage at Subway and talked after. Mom, dad, me and Peanut went to get Portillos. After we had my favorite strawberry cake from Jewel.

I went back over to John's. I was lucky to get the Joel Osteen book on tape a few days before and have been listening to that in the car. We went shopping to get the ingredients for Black Bean Soup in the crockpot.

I heard from John's mom and the baby, Aunt Branda and Tabaitha, Charity, Katirose, my grandpa, my cousin Ashley, my Aunt carlene, Gramma Rita, my Aunt Millie, and Uncle Jim. (and Mom, dad, and Brian.)

On Thursday, we ate the delicious Black Bean soup and Blue Jalepeno cornbread that John made. SO, so good. He left a card on my side of the bed. It made me cry.

Friday, we went to his mom's for a little get together and dinner. Then they had a little surprise cake and presents for me. (I cried again.)

Birthday's past that I can remeber include:
2004 "27" John and myself saw the Pixies.
2003 "26" The Lodge with shauna & group and then out to Howl at the Moon and Cleo's with Katirose & group
2002 "25" Monika, Steffanie, Katirose at Betty's Blue Star
2001 "24" dinner at some steak house with people who I do not talk to anymore.
2000 "23" Red No. 5 with a huge bunch of friends
1999 "22" bar in Joliet with friends
1998 "21" Charity, Kady gay bars downtown
1997 "20"
1996 "19"
1995 "18" Playing outside at Arizona State University
1994 "17" Dinner at Chi-chis with many friends
1993 "16" Suprise birthday party

No comments: